GENERAL SALE CONDITIONS
1. Proposals, orders and prices
1.1. The validity of proposals is defined on a case-by-case basis. After the defined period, Metavil does not guarantee the fulfillment of the conditions initially proposed.
1.2. The values presented in the proposals are calculated taking into account what is requested by the Client. In case of partial award, Metavil reserves the right to update the proposed values.
1.3. The orders and award of proposals must be made in writing.
1.4. Any change requested by the Customer may be renegotiated.
2. Delivery and deadlines
2.1. Delivery time is based on business days from the date of the customer’s order confirmation and sent to the customer for approval.
3. Shipment conditions
3.1. With regard to shipment and transport, responsibility is shared, being previously agreed.
4. Payment terms
4.1. Payment must be made by bank transfer, in accordance with the conditions that are granted.
4.2. The merchandise is the property of Metavil until the agreed conditions are settled.
4.3. As of the invoice maturity date, interest will be charged pursuant to Decree-Law No. 32/2003 of 17.2.
5.1. Complaints will only be accepted for duly proven manufacturing defects and whenever they have been used under normal conditions and for the purposes for which they were designed.
6. Assessment methodology
6.1. Customer satisfaction assessment is carried out annually.
7. Declaration of collection and processing of personal data
7.1. The personal data provided to Metavil, Lda by the clients are only intended for the fulfillment of the contract concluded between the company and the clients, and this data may be delivered to the Public Services and to the judicial authority by virtue of a legal provision. Under the law, customers may request Metavil to access or rectify their personal data.
8. Competent courts
8.1. In the event of a dispute, it is stated that the competent forum will be the one relating to the headquarters of Metavil, with express waiver of any other.
8.2. Metavil reserves the right, when acting as a plaintiff in legal action, to take this action at the buyer’s place or at his residence, in Portugal or abroad.
This document may be changed without prior notice.
This website is part of Metavil. This privacy notice explains how we use the personal information that we collect about you when you use the website www.metavil.pt.
At Metavil we understand that the use of your personal data requires your trust. We are subject to the highest privacy standards and will only use your personal data for clearly identified purposes and in accordance with your data protection rights.
The confidentiality and integrity of your personal data is one of our main concerns.
What information do we collect about you?
As a visitor, you do not need to provide any personal information to use the website www.metavil.pt.
This website only collects personally identifiable information that is specifically and voluntarily provided by visitors after completing the contact form. This information may include the name and company’s name, e-mail address and telephone contact.
We ask you not to send or share with Metavil any sensitive personal information, such as racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, as well as genetic data, biometric data, health data or data relating to sexual life or sexual orientation.
The information on use of the website is collected using cookies, but does not specifically identify you, and you may either collect the following data:
- IP Address.
- Geographic location.
- Information about the device that is accessing the website, namely browser type and version, operating system, screen resolution,preferred language, information contained in the HTTP headers and agent version.
- The search engine you used to locate and access the website.
- Date and time of activity on the website, as well as web pages and contents visited and clicked.
It is important to note that this information does not deliberately identify you and if it does, it will be anonymized immediately.
By giving information you are giving your informed and unequivocal consent that you agree to the processing of the data concerning you in an automated manner.
The communication of your personal data is optional and voluntary. However, without the required fields we will not be able to provide the requested services and identify you correctly, and the lack or inaccuracy of the answers given may compromise the service provided. Without the remaining data, those that are not marked as required, the services requested may be provided.
How do we use the information about you?
The data collected serve to process your request regarding the completion of the contact form. We use the information collected only to respond to requests for information via email and/or telephone.
Although the information provided is generally treated as private in Metavil, the collected data will be used in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, throughout the treatment process. It may, however, be necessary to transfer Personal Data privately to other parts, including the judiciary.
The recipients or categories of recipients of your Personal Data depending on the contact tool you use are the Commercial department and the Administration. We will share your personal information with your consent or, as necessary, to complete any transaction or provide any service you have requested.
Access and correction of your information
You have the right to request a copy of the information we have about you. If you want to request a copy of your partial or total information retained by METAVIL please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or write us to Travessa dos Andorinhas | Benta – Apart 137| 2431-902 Marinha Grande | Portugal. We may charge a small fee for this service.
We want to be sure of the accuracy and reliability of the information we hold about you. You may request the correction or removal of information that is not updated.
This Website may contain links to other websites. This privacy notice only applies to this website. You should read the privacy policies of other websites.
Metavil applies appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk of keeping the Personal Data in file and during their transmission.
Metavil has a computer system with the capacity to withstand, with a given level of confidence, accidental events or malicious or illegal actions that compromise the availability, authenticity, integrity and confidentiality of the Personal Data preserved or the security of the related services offered or accessible through such networks and systems.
These are small text files stored on your computer that collect information about your device and information about your user experience. This information is used to record the number of visits made and compile statistical information about the activity of the site.
Cookies according to the entity that manages them:
- First-party cookies: These cookies are sent to the user’s device from a server or domain managed by the publisher and which provides the service requested by the user.
- Third-party cookies: These cookies are sent to the user’s device from a server or domain that is not managed by the publisher but by another entity that processes the data collected through cookies.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies are stored on the device and can be accessed and managed over the period of time defined by the entity in charge of the cookie, which can range from minutes to several years.
- Session cookies: These cookies are designed to gather and store data when the user accesses a website. They are usually used to store data that is only needed to provide the service requested by the user on one occasion.
Types of cookies according to purpose of use:
- Technical cookies: These cookies allow the user to browse a website, platform or application and use the options or services available, such as control traffic and data communications, identify the session, access areas with restricted access, remember the items included in an order, carry out the purchase process for an order, complete an event registration or participation form, use security components while browsing, store content to play videos or sounds or share content on social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These cookies allow users to access the service with some general features defined by default according to a series of criteria on the user’s device, such as language, browser used to access the service, regional settings from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analytics cookies: These cookies allow the entity in charge of them to track and analyze the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected by these cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, applications or platforms and to compile browsing profiles of the users of these websites, applications and platforms in order to make improvements based on analyzing the data on how users use the service.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies allow the advertising space that the publisher has included on the website, application or platform used to provide the service to be used as efficiently as possible based on criteria such as edited content or how frequently advertisements are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies allow the advertising space that the publisher has included on the website, application or platform used to provide the service to be used as efficiently as possible. These cookies store information about user behavior collected by constantly monitoring their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed to display advertising accordingly.
The information regarding cookies is controlled and accessed by the owner of the Website.
Cookies used by Metavil:
Cookie Name: _ga | Goal: Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website. | Retention Time: 2 years | Domain: google-analytics.com | Holder: metavil.pt | Part: Statistics | Type: HTTP
Cookie Name: _gid | Goal: Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website. | Retention Time: 1 day | Domain: google-analytics.com | Holder: metavil.pt | Part: Statistics | Type: HTTP
Cookie Name: _gat | Goal: Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate. | Retention Time: 1 minute | Domain: google-analytics.com | Holder: metavil.pt | Part: Statistics | Type: HTTP
Cookie Name: IDE | Goal: Used by Google DoubleClick to register and report the website user’s actions after view ing or clicking one of the advertiser’s ads with the purpose of measuring the efficacy of an ad and to present targeted ads to the user. | Retention Time: 1 year | Domain: doubleclick.net | Holder: doubleclick.net | Part: Marketing | Type: HTTP
Cookie Name: GPS | Goal: Registers a unique mobile ID to enable tracking based on GPS location. | Retention Time: Session | Domain: youtube.com | Holder: youtube.com | Part: Marketing | Type: HTTP
Cookie Name: PREF | Goal: We embed videos from our official YouTube channel using YouTube’s privacy-enhanced mode. This mode may set cookies on your computer once you click on the YouTube video player, but YouTube will not store personally-identifiable cookie information for playbacks of embedded videos using the privacy-enhanced mode. | Retention Time: 8 months | Domain: youtube.com | Holder: youtube.com | Part: Marketing | Type: HTTP
Cookie Name: VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE | Goal: We embed videos from our official YouTube channel using YouTube’s privacy-enhanced mode. This mode may set cookies on your computer once you click on the YouTube video player, but YouTube will not store personally-identifiable cookie information for playbacks of embedded videos using the privacy-enhanced mode. | Retention Time: 6 months | Domain: youtube.com | Holder: youtube.com | Part: Marketing | Type: HTTP
Cookie Name: YSC | Goal: We embed videos from our official YouTube channel using YouTube’s privacy-enhanced mode. This mode may set cookies on your computer once you click on the YouTube video player, but YouTube will not store personally-identifiable cookie information for playbacks of embedded videos using the privacy-enhanced mode. | Retention Time: Session | Domain: youtube.com | Holder: youtube.com | Part: Marketing | Type: HTTP
Cookie Name: remote_sid | Goal: We embed videos from our official YouTube channel using YouTube’s privacy-enhanced mode. This mode may set cookies on your computer once you click on the YouTube video player, but YouTube will not store personally-identifiable cookie information for playbacks of embedded videos using the privacy-enhanced mode. | Retention Time: Session | Domain: youtube.com | Holder: youtube.com | Part: Marketing | Type: HTTP
Cookie Name: nextId | Goal: This cookie stores information about the video to be shown after current video.| Retention Time: Session | Domain: youtube.com| Holder: youtube.com | Part: Marketing| Type: HTTP
Cookie Name: NID | Goal: The NID cookie contains a unique ID that Google uses to store your preferences and other information, such as your preferred language (for example, Portuguese), how many search results you want to show per page (for example, 10 or 20) and whether or not you want the SafeSearch filter enabled. | Retention Time: 6 months | Domain: google.com | Holder: google.com| Part: Funcionality | Type: HTTP
Cookie Name: 1P_JAR | Goal: Used to collect websites statistics and track conversation rates. | Retention Time: 1 month | Domain: google.com | Holder: google.com| Part: Performance| Type: HTTP
Cookie Name: _cfduid | Goal: The __cfduid cookie is used to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis. | Retention Time: Session | Domain: metavil.pt | Holder: metavil.pt | Part: Marketing | Type: HTTP
According to the information given above, as a user, you are expressly consenting to the use of the cookies referred to for the purposes set forth for each of them.
Specific information about third-party Google Analytics cookies can be found here:
The content and accuracy of the terms and conditions of use of the privacy policies of third parties is the responsibility of the same.
User configuration to avoid cookies
The cookie settings can be changed in the preferences of the browser, following the instructions in the links:
For more information about cookies, you should go visit: www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
None of the cookies used is essential for using the website, for a particular feature, or for improving the performance of the website. However, non-acceptance of cookies may result in the improper execution of certain features of the website.
Cookies will not be used for any other purpose than those mentioned in the previous point.
Online disputes resolution
Changes to this privacy statement
Our privacy policies are reviewed regularly and all changes will be posted on this Website. Last update is June 1, 2018.
Page printed in mai 29, 2023. Plase see https://metavil.pt/fr/privacy-policy/ for the latest version.